Wednesday, September 22, 2010

No Pictures

Sorry there haven't been any posts or pictures for a few days.  We were traveling over the weekend (where we had to eat out twice).  Oh well.  We will finish the rest of the month sans restaurants and we were discussing how to limit ourselves eating out.  I think we will set a limit of 8 times a month.  That includes dinner on wednesday's at daniels, breakfast on the weekends, and eating out with friends.  I hope that most months will be less than 8 times. 

I will try to get back on the post/picture wagon...

I did have an idea that maybe I would do a different 30 day challenge every month... check back for more details on this...

2 comments:

  1. Dinner at daniels on Weds - 4 meals
    Breakfast on the weekends - 4 meals?
    this leaves no meals for friends.....
    Sushi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No what tha means is instead of eating out for breakfast every weekend we will only do it every other week or maybe only once a month. Trust me, there will be sushi.

    ReplyDelete