Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 7

Made it through the weekend not even really thinking about eating out.  I did not leave the house until Monday afternoon.  It was really nice!!

So far, I think the biggest struggle has been the dishes.  But when you are home for 3 full days cooking at least twice a day, you make a lot of dishes.  I did a load of dishes on Friday, 2 loads on Saturday, Eddie did 2 loads yesterday...  CRAZY!!  I guess we could pick easier items to cook but when you are home and have all day, you think of making crazy/complicated things.

Here's a picture of last night's dinner:

Pork tenderloin with a mustard sauce (I can't remember what is in the sauce) and risotta with peas and green onions.  It was delicious.

I also made the Smitten Kitchen's Peach Shortbread.   It was pretty easy and very tasty.

So far so good, 1/4 of the way through...

1 comment:

  1. What's in the sauce? ummmm....mustard? OK I'll stop being a snark!!! good job keeping up with the blogging.

    ReplyDelete